For the fast-approaching 2020 season, MarBella Collection celebrates its 50th Anniversary and we are delighted to introduce our new exclusive experiences for our guests!
Signature Suites - by MarBella Collection *
With a series of Exclusive benefits:
· Complimentary early check in / late check-out (subject to availability)
· Premium welcome in-suite offering (wine, seasonal fruit, sweets)
· Children’s amenities available upon arrival at MarBella Corfu
· Daily turn down service
· Complimentary you-drive experience for a day offered once per Suite per stay (subject to availability and on first come first served basis).
· Dine Out to Local Restaurant once per week as part of their Half Board or Ultra-All-Inclusive experience
· Complimentary Traditional Boat cruise (on request/reservation is required)
· 1 x 25-minute head & neck massage per Suite (once per stay/reservation is required)
· Premium beach bag at MarBella Nido
· Farewell Gift upon check-out
* MarBella Corfu: Applicable for all bookings made for Junior Suites, One- and Two-Bedroom Suites on a 7-night minimum stay.
* MarBella Nido: Applicable for all bookings made for Deluxe Junior and Deluxe Suite Room Types on a 5-night minimum stay
Outdoor Activities with Exploration Society Adventure Club
At MarBella Corfu and MarBella Elix, exciting new outdoor activities will be on offer for children aged 8 years old and up. These include beach games, treasure hunts, arts & crafts, cooking experiences in the woodland, base camp and practising outdoor skills. Activities are available at additional charges.
Daily Sea Cruises by Traditional Mediterranean Kaiki
MarBella Collection will have its own ‘kaiki’, a traditional Mediterranean boat with maximum capacity of 45 people, operating on a daily cruise transfer to Corfu town. Included for Ultra-All-Inclusive guests once per stay on request basis.
Private Yacht Cruises
MarBella Collection is inviting guests to experience luxurious sea transportation to hotspots in Corfu via yacht. In partnership with Vision Yachting, the cruises will take guests from the hotel on thematic tours, including a ‘Romantic Sunset’ tour and “Instagrammable” tour, as well as to Corfu Old Town, Sivota, Paxos, Othonous, Albania and more. Private yacht cruises are available at additional charges and are bookable through MarBella Collection guest services.
Traditional Greek & Local Culinary Journey
During summer season 2020, MarBella Collection will be taking their guests to a ‘Local Dining Discovery’ adventure with an exclusive sea transfer to traditional Corfiot Tavernas. The exciting dining out experience takes guests onboard a traditional Kaiki boat for an authentic evening of local food and wine. Located a 20-minute cruise away and comes at no extra charge to MarBella Corfu’s Ultra All-Inclusive guests and all Signature Suites Half Board guests (available once per week).
Dine Around at MarBella Collection
From American Diner & International Buffet options to Fine Dining, Italian, Greek and local Corfiot cuisine, a stunning culinary feast awaits MarBella Corfu and MarBella Nido guests. All-Inclusive guests may dine around the 4 a la Carte restaurants once per week whereas Half Board guests both at MarBella Corfu and MarBella Nido may redeem an allowance and get on-board this culinary journey.
Cooking Lessons at MarBella Nido
MarBella Nido is launching new cooking lessons for guests in the 2020 season. Available at an additional charge.
Wine Tasting at MarBella Nido
MarBella Nido is launching new wine tasting experiences for guests in the 2020 season. Available at an additional charge.